Today’s professionals are facing a variety of challenges.
We pride ourselves in being your advocates and championing your success.
Our clients share that working with us is more than investing in training and development.
It is a professional relationship where they have trainer, coach, consultant, partner, teacher and confidante wrapped into one.
The question we regularly get is “now what exactly do you do?”
We make you better.
Simply put, we are educators. We teach. We train. We develop. We make you better.
We do this in a variety of ways. The Triumph Team specializes in the following:
- Consulting: offering specialized expertise and experiences that add value to you and/or your organization
- Coaching: creating a powerful, collaborative, dynamic relationship focused on bringing the best out of the client
- Evaluation: collecting data to determine if training is effective
- Needs Assessment: identifying if and what training needs are necessary
- Speaking Engagements: providing information, persuasive and entertaining keynotes, lunch-n-learns, and workshops
- Training: facilitating learning in order to transfer knowledge, skills and abilities needed to accomplish a task
We pride ourselves in being professionals who listen to our clients and share our expertise in the most meaningful and effective fashion.
Our values guide everything we do. First and foremost, we are guided by the value that people matter. Nothing is more important that people. We care about our clients and their success.
Next, we are extremely competitive. We push ourselves to be the absolute best for our clients. We thrive in partnerships with clients who are also extremely competitive, with themselves and the competition.
We are peacemakers. We are not afraid of the hard conversations that must take place to bring true harmony to a relationship and a team. We will have the hard conversations. We will share the truth with you…with care and candor…but we will share the truth.
Adaptability is key to what we do. We are not rigid and cookie-cutter in our approach. We are flexible and want to personalize our partnership with our clients as much as is needed.
Significance is core to what we all need. We love success. However, success is empty with significance. We love success, but prefer success that matters.
Consistency is key. We pride ourselves in being great…over and over again. We treat people the same…very well.
Let us prove it to you.
Experience that Matters
Since starting The Triumph Team in 2013 in Norman, Oklahoma, Rennie Cook has worked with thousands of leaders from large corporations to small business owners to entrepreneurs launching their dream endeavors.
What sets Rennie apart is the perfect balance of experience as a trainer and as a professional in the trenches. Rennie has a proven record where he spent over 15 years as a leader and executive who regularly led his teams to record growth, production and profits. He is also recognized as a highly effective trainer, coach and communicator who is able to inspire and ignite change that transforms individuals and organizations. His clients are continuously creating record setting growth, production and profits in their own right.
The Triumph Team was created by Rennie for that very reason. To train and develop leaders, and their organizations, to achieve levels of performance that were before unimaginable.
A Commitment to Excellence
Rennie Cook embodies the value of lifelong learning. He earned his Bachelor’s and Masters’ degrees in Education from The University of Oklahoma.
He has received numerous certifications and certificates related to training, coaching and consulting. Some of these certificates and certifications are:
- Certificate in Career Development Coaching/Training
- Certificate in Executive Management Coaching/Training
- Certified Human Behavior Specialist
- Certified John Maxwell Coach/Trainer/Speaker
- Certified Leadership Coach
- Certified Mediator and Negotiator
- Certificate in Sales Training/Coaching
- Certified Strata Leadership Trainer
- Certified Styles of Influence Consultant
Rennie is also a regular guest lecturer in The University of Oklahoma’s Adult & Higher Education program and the MBA program at Oklahoma Christian University.
His high value for lifelong learning is a fundamental value of The Triumph Team. All members of the team are expected to embody the highest levels of expertise and experience in their fields, and continue in their growth and development.
A Trusted Adviser
Rennie is sought after for his ability to challenge, encourage and educate professionals. His training, coaching, speaking and facilitation skills bring enormous value to the individuals and teams with which he works. Through his work he seeks to consistently:
- Honor his Christian faith
- Encourage and empower others
- Exemplify excellence in all he does