The Holy Grail of organizational development is staff retreats.
Some people love them…some people hate them. Sometimes they are productive…sometimes they are a waste of time and money.
Triumph Retreats have three goals:
- Foster collaboration and comraderie
- Help organizations create positive change
- Have fun
We organize and facilitate offsite retreats for a variety of groups and organizations. Our retreats are hosted “offsite” to minimize distractions and maximize results.
- Our retreats are well-designed and well-facilitated to help organizations:
- Change a strategic direction
- Deal with linchpin issues that are sources of conflict and confusion
- Engage in creative problem solving
- Improving working relationships and trust
- Vision casting
- Board development
- Generating honest and enlightening conversations
- Giving your team voice
Our expertise in retreat planning ensures that the retreat has clear goals and objectives. We keep your goals realistic and agenda appropriate for the size of your group and the length of your retreat. Also, we make sure you invite the right people and involve them in an appropriate manner. Finally, we communicate the retreat to all participants, keep it focused on prescribed results, and make sure it is highly organized.
We would love to work with you on your next staff retreat.